eliot, hardison and parker are basically going to spend the rest of their lives together
oh no I just remembered
"all good things come to an end, hardison"
- nate was going to ban presents because they go a bit over the top with christmas presents
hardison bought parker a 100 000 dollar motorbike last christmas
sophie thinks 1000 dollars is a limit
oh my god
- "that joke is never funny"
"it’s always funny"
- nate you grinch
- hardison studied early childhood development
that’s nice but explain the ten billion other things you just happen to know
DID YOU STUDY THOSE TOO
- I’m crying eliot you’re ridiculous
- "what’s the problem with getting emotionally butt naked"
eliot is like “woah hold up”
nate is literally saying “please don’t. we don’t want to see that”
- NATE IS ACTUALLY A GRINCH
- "I’ve got them lined up in my warehouse like an army of joy, and rage"
"You don’t ever want to be in that warehouse alone. Ever."
- nate talking about his son
no I’m going to throw myself out the first floor window then sob into the paving outside
literally everyone is crying so it’s okay
hardison makes the most dumbass mistakes
- are they going to try and inception someone
- this is pretty messed up
- asghjsd “hey rich dude!”
- oh man that security guard is wonderful
- THIS BACKFIRED SO BAD
IT WAS A TERRIBLE IDEA
- the fact nate was just like “we’re going to fuck with someone’s head and it’ll be perfectly fine”
literally every other team member was against it
- the mark is such a nice guy
he’s not even pissed off that he was drugged multiple times
- nate is an incredibly concerning character
- does hardison just tell eliot to do things and he does
does eliot just do everything and hardison mostly just googles things idk
- too big
the mob is afraid of you nate I don’t see how “too big” can exist
- just think about the fact that eliot used to be just an average kid
who wanted to change the world
and somehow ended up in his original line of work
that is a tragedy really
- why would you do that
the best part about leverage is the times when one of them does something and the others look proud like good job
especially when it’s stupid things
"your girlfriend’s already out of her cuffs"
- this is basically the greatest thing
- "hey you cool man"
don’t even say that
the last time I heard you say that you almost drowned
- HE CRACKED THE PENTAGON SERVERS WHEN HE WAS TWELVE?
- "is she asleep?"
"she bores easy"
- "hell, your girlfriend’s already out of her cuffs"
which one of them is he directing that statement at
- this is just adorable
- aghjskdf HELP
- what am I supposed to do with this
- ELIOT GOT SHOT
- both eliot and parker decided on a plan non-verbally based on information hardison had told them earlier
- "I work with them now"
"honour among thieves?"
"something like that"
- obviously this post is for the new episode and not the old episodes
- parker is drinking orange soda
- I don’t know why the fact hardison owns a business makes me happy but it does
- "hardison usually builds me robot friends"
- aw amy is lovely
- parker is the best character
okay let’s be honest everyone is the best character
- hardison picks nice people when hiring
most of the people working at the brew pub are probably lovely
- how cute